The links below should not be seen as an endorsement, approval or agreement with any information or resources offered at sites you can access from our site. If in doubt, always check the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) address provided in your WWW browser to see if you are still in the Southeast RCAP-operated site or have moved to another site.
For a complete description of our policy regarding links, please click here.
- National Rural Community Assistance Program - with information about the National RCAP program, and links to regional web sites.
- For a free Subscription of the Safe Drinking Water Trust eBulletin, log on to: Watertrust.org
- American Water Works Association - the authoritative resource for safe drinking water.
- FAHE - Federation of Appalachian Housing Enterprises, Inc. - a nonprofit organization dedicated to handling multiple aspects of homeownership and community development.
- The Office of Ground Water and Drinking Water (OGWDW) - a division of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- National Small Flows Clearinghouse - Helping America’s Small Communities Meet Their Wastewater Needs
- Water Resources of the United States (U.S. Geological Survey) - providing water information that benefits the Nation's citizens
- Virginia Water Resources Research Center - advancing the Commonwealth's and its universities' missions by facilitating the education of future water scientists, encouraging research on solutions to water resources problems and enhancing the transfer of water sciences information to public and private decision makers.
- Water Infrastructure Network - a broad-based coalition of local elected officials, drinking water and wastewater service providers, state environmental and health administrators, engineers and environmentalists dedicated to preserving and protecting the health, environmental and economic gains that America's drinking water and wastewater infrastructure provides.
- Virginia Department of Health Office of Drinking Water - protecting public health by ensuring that all people in Virginia have access to an adequate supply of affordable, safe drinking water that meets federal and state drinking water standards.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency - EPA's mission is to protect human health and to safeguard the natural environment — air, water, and land — upon which life depends.
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services: Administration for Children & Families - The Administration for Children and Families (ACF) is a federal agency funding state, territory, local, and tribal organizations to provide family assistance (welfare), child support, child care, Head Start, child welfare, and other programs relating to children and families.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture: Rural Development - Rural Development achieves its mission by helping rural individuals, communities and businesses obtain the financial and technical assistance needed to address their diverse and unique needs. Rural Development works to make sure that rural citizens can participate fully in the global economy.
- Community Development Society - Association for community development practitioners and citizen leaders around the world.